CMF ADs is giving away five prizes of $5, to be deposited into your CMF Ads account. You can spend this on any form of advertising at CMF Ads.
How to Enter
All you need to do is write a post on your blog listing three things you like about CMF Ads, and you’ll be in the running for a prize.
Please note that you need to do more than simply posting a list of three items. Tell us what makes those things good.
Once you’ve done that, please leave a comment on this post with a link to your post, and they’ll choose the winner.
What are the rules?
You must have an active account at CMF Ads to enter. It’s fine if you want to create an account just for this contest, but you will need to use the funds if you win.
- You can post on a blog that does not currently use CMF Ads. We won’t accept entries posted on blogs that break our entry requirements, or that have not been approved to join the network.
- Five winners will each be paid $5 in account funds. There is no cash alternative. We will not accept immediate cashout requests from winners – the funds must be spent on advertising at CMF Ads.
- Only one entry per person. If you have multiple blogs, you can write your post on any of your blogs, but we’ll only accept a post from one of them.
- The contest will close on Wednesday 22nd June at 22:00 (UK time, currently GMT+1).
And, so, what are three things that I love about CMF Ads.
1. Very easy to use. Simply copy the code into a widget and go! And lately I’ve been waking up to a few extra cents just by running the Firework ads.
2. They actually do pay. Yep, once, just to test the system, I cashed out into my Paypal account. Payment was prompt and in full. Can’t ask for much more than that.
Actually, I’m going to throw in an extra reason.
And that reason is that $5 is alot of money when it comes to advertising at CMF Ads. I could be mistaken, but I do believe the median cost of an ad is $.10 so you can imagine just how many ads you can purchase with a whopping nickel note!
So, come on CMF ADs, I gave you four, now you gimme $5! Lol.