An in the continuing saga of what in the world is wrong with this blog now, I still cannot predate blog posts.
Which explains why I have not been posting much on here.
Well, that and a combination of
procrastination lazy and being busy working on my other blogs.
However, yesterday it occurred to me that I could just use the Editorial Calendar as a temporary work around.
And, thus, this post was born (and written yesterday, by the way. Lol.)
On my shopping blog, I use the Editorial Calendar plugin as a quick way to see what posts that I have scheduled on what day.
It also also allows me to move posts to a different day with a simple click and drag.
For the purposes of this blog, I used the Editorial Calendar’s ability to write a simple, unformated post right from the plugin’s dashboard.
Well, I could actually format using html if I was more familiar with, well…HTML.
Ah, wordpress, how you did spoil me! Lol.
After writing just anything in the post, I actually came back to the All Posts tab of my main dashboard and was easily able to make updates to this post.
I still cannot get my Media uploader to work.
Nor will this blog’s hyperlink tool work.
But…two thumbs up for the Editorial Calendar for at least solving on of my problems.
- Stay On Track With Your Editorial Calendar (contently.com)
- Set up an editorial calendar for your website content (marketing.yell.com)
- 5 Benefits Of An Editorial Calendar (fresh-social-media-news.blogspot.com)
- How to Create a Social Media Editorial Calendar (searchenginewatch.com)
- Be social: How to keep your business blog regularly updated (marketing.yell.com)
- How to Build a Blog Editorial Calendar Even If You Don’t Know Where to Start (pushingsocial.com)
- Travel Media 2011 Editorial Calendars Available Now (prweb.com)
- Getting Started With An Editorial Calendar (socialfresh.com)
- Creating an Editorial Calendar for Your Blog (internetmarketingformommies.com)
Keep Up With No Posts
Subscribe to AmaBlogger
Follow AmaBlogger on Twitter Follow @AmaBlogger
Become a fan of AmaBlogger on Facebook