- Increase your blog traffic and web presence?
- Discover new blog connections?
- Explore the blogosphere’s new and popular blogs?
You can do all that and more with BlogUpp.
Well, at least according to them anyway
To get started, simply enter your blogs url and click to get your widget.
Your blog widget starts out grey but it will automatically turn blue once your blog has been manually approved.
Of course, it’ll turn red if your blog is rejected so be on the lookout for that as well.
What makes BlogUpp! unique?
- No Sign-up (URL only)
- Auto-Share on Social Web
- Selected Blogs, Exclusively
- Blog Targeting and Ranking
- Cheat-Proof and Fair Blog Sharing
- All-in-One Blog Promotion Solution
- Blogspot, WordPress and alike friendly
- Trusted by Blogosphere, Proven by Time
- Welcome Bonus for Every Approved Blog
- Premium from € 5 (Boost, Ads-Free, Featured)
Best de Facto Exchange Ratio (10:9) and more
How does it work, you ask?
Basically, for every 10 blogs shared on your blog, BlogUpp will show your blog’s latest post 9 times.
It does so by taking a snapshot of your blog and pulling your latest post from your RSS Feed.
I must admit to not seeing a great increase in my stats from this particular widget.
In fact, according to Statcounter.com, I haven’t received a single hit.
I’ll keep it up for awhile to see how it goes as my traffic itself increases.