My lil’ blog finally has a pagerank.
And, not only that…it happily skipped right pass a PageRank 1 and landed on a Pagerank 2.
What is pagerank?
To sum it up succinctly, pagerank is a super secret algorithm that Google uses to determine the value of your website.
Pagerank is a big ol’ world wide web popularity contest.
I am proud to be sitting at the Cool Kids table. Lol.
- PageRank is an abomination (discussion) (reddit.com)
- Cutts: Google PageRank Update Coming Soon (seroundtable.com)
- Whiteboard Friday – What’s PageRank Got to do With It? (seomoz.org)
- Reverse Google Pagerank Algorithm (hobo-web.co.uk)
- The Most Epic Misunderstanding of PageRank In Blogging History (seobullshit.com)
- Google Finally Downplays PageRank In New Google Toolbar (seroundtable.com)
- Fake Page Rank Tool And More (organicseoconsultant.com)
- Google Pagerank Algorithm and its Working! (itinfoguide.wordpress.com)
Keep Up With No Posts
Subscribe to AmaBlogger
Follow AmaBlogger on Twitter Follow @AmaBlogger
Become a fan of AmaBlogger on Facebook